Stay connected further with the go-to cradle booster that delivers faster data speeds, better call clarity, and best-in-class performance for more reliable voice and 5G/4G LTE connectivity for all carriers. N-Range 2.0 features SureCall's game-changing patented ERT and 2XP technologies that provide twice the uplink power, downlink gain, and higher Signal to Noise Ratio (SINR) giving the user the best possible performance in the most challenging of signal environments.
Extended Range Technology (ERT) amplifies cell signals outside the vehicle, bypassing cable loss and producing faster data speeds while keeping users connected farther from cell towers. N-Range 2.0 also boasts 2XP technology to further boost the vehicle-to-cell tower range by increasing the uplink transmission power two-fold. With both ERT and 2XP working in unison N-Range 2.0 is the best performing cradle-style cell signal booster on the road.
- Best performance in the most rural/remote areas
- Works with all North American carriers
- Compatible with all cellular devices, including hotspots
- 5G compatible - N-Range 2.0 supports 5G & 4G LTE devices
- Hands-free cradle delivers improved signal directly to your device
- Multiple cradle mounting options: adhesive, permanent-mount or vent clip
- Quick and easy 3-step install and transferrable to any vehicle
- Designed, assembled and tested in the USA
- Industry best 3-year warranty and lifetime US-based tech support
How It Works
A cell phone signal booster captures a nearby cellular signal, amplifies it, and broadcasts that signal in the space that needs a better cell phone signal. Signal booster kits work for small and large homes, offices, apartments, commercial buildings, and even cars, trucks, and RVs.
Regardless of the space, the specific components of a cell phone booster include:
- Outside Antenna - Installs on the exterior of your building in the location that receives the strongest signal from a nearby cell tower. This captures the strong signal outside of the building and pulls it into the building.
- Signal Booster - Receives the signal from the outside antenna and amplifies the signal strength before sending the improved cellular signal to the indoor antenna(s).
- Indoor Antenna(s) - These are installed inside of the building to distribute the amplified signal throughout your building or vehicle. Some buildings may require multiple indoor antennas and/or multiple boosters.
- Cables - Connects the outdoor antenna with the booster and the booster with the indoor antenna.
|Uplink Frequency Range (MHz):||698-716 / 776-787 / 824-849 / 1850-1915 / 1710-1755 (G Block Included)|
|Downlink Frequency Range (MHz):||728-746 / 746-757 / 869-894 / 1930-1995 / 2110-2155 (G Block Included)|
|Supported Standards:||CDMA, WCDMA, GSM, EDGE, HSPA+, EVDO, LTE and all cellular standards|
|Input/Output Impedance:||50 Ohm|
|Maximum Gain:||23 dB|
|Noise Figure:||≤7 dB|
|Gain Adjustment:||20 dB (Automatic)|
|DC Car Charger:||8-15V DC|
|Maximum Output Power:||1 Watt EIRP|
|Cable Length:||15 ft|
|Operating Temperature:||-14ºF to +122ºF|
|Dimensions:||5" x 3.5" x 3"|
The Booster Kit Includes The N-Range 2.0 (SC-NRange2), which includes:
- N-Range Antenna with magnet and adhesive mount option
- Secure phone cradle with built-in antenna
- 12V DC Power Adapter