Improve your cell signal for all US carriers inside any large home or mid-size building up to 10,000 square feet. Fusion5s 2.0 boosts voice, text and data signals on 5G/4G LTE devices, including MiFi hotspots and cellular datahubs. It reduces dropped & missed calls and improves data speeds to ensure everyone has a reliable connection to their mobile device.
Fusion5s 2.0 provides clear and consistent coverage for all cellular devices with powerful boosting technology to maintain your connection throughout the weakest signal environments.
- Boosts voice, text and data signals for all North American carriers
- Supports multiple simultaneous users
- Reduces missed & dropped calls and increases data speeds
- Works with all cellular devices, including hotspots, while extending their battery life
- 5G compatible– Fusion5s 2.0 supports all 5G/4G LTE devices
- Designed, assembled and tested in the USA
- Industry best 3-year warranty and lifetime US-based tech support
How It Works
A cell phone signal booster captures a nearby cellular signal, amplifies it, and broadcasts that signal in the space that needs a better cell phone signal. Signal booster kits work for small and large homes, offices, apartments, commercial buildings, and even cars, trucks, and RVs.
Regardless of the space, the specific components of a cell phone booster include:
- Outside Antenna - Installs on the exterior of your building in the location that receives the strongest signal from a nearby cell tower. This captures the strong signal outside of the building and pulls it into the building.
- Signal Booster - Receives the signal from the outside antenna and amplifies the signal strength before sending the improved cellular signal to the indoor antenna(s).
- Indoor Antenna(s) - These are installed inside of the building to distribute the amplified signal throughout your building or vehicle. Some buildings may require multiple indoor antennas and/or multiple boosters.
- Cables - Connects the outdoor antenna with the booster and the booster with the indoor antenna.
|Uplink Frequency Range (MHz):||698-716 / 776-787 / 824-849 / 1850-1915 / 1710-1755 (G Block Included)|
|Downlink Frequency Range (MHz):||728-746 / 746-757 / 869-894 / 1930-1995 / 2110-2155 (G Block Included)|
|Supported Standards:||CDMA, WCDMA, GSM, EDGE, HSPA+, EVDO, LTE and all cellular standards|
|Input/Output Impedance:||50 Ohm|
|Maximum Gain:||72 dB|
|Max Downlink Power:||+13 dB|
|Noise Figure:||8 dB|
|AC Power Transmitter:||Input AC 110 V, 60 Hz / Output DC 12 V|
|Maximum Output Power:||1 Watt EIRP|
|RF Connectors:||N Female (both ends)|
|Dimensions:||9.25" x 6.375" x 1.375"|
The Booster Kit Includes The Fusion 5s Kit (SC-PolysH/O-72), containing:
- Fusion 5s 2.0. Power Supply
- Indoor Panel Antenna SC-400 Indoor Cable - 30 ft
- SC-400 Outdoor Cable - 75 ft
- Outdoor Omni, Mounting Kit