Commercial Integrator BEST and CE Pro BEST award winner, Force5 2.0™ is the next evolution in cellular signal boosting technology and the #1 DAS alternative.
Equipped with SureCall’s built-in Sentry remote monitoring hardware, Force5 2.0 is the first cell phone signal booster with integrated remote access to adjust and optimize booster performance from off-site via mobile app.
- Boosts voice, text and 5G/4G LTE signals for all North American cell carriers
- Increases signal strength 25,000 sq ft in typical conditions and up to 100,000 sq ft in ideal conditions*
- Reduces dropped & missed calls and improves data performance
- SureIQ™ Technology balances incoming signals, preventing shutdown and maximizing performance in strong signal environments
- +17 dBm downlink power provides expansive indoor coverage
- Multiple kitting options offer the flexibility to customize installation in any building or floor plan
- 5G compatible - Force5 2.0 supports all 5G & 4G LTE devices
- Industry best 3-year warranty and lifetime US-based tech support, 5-year extended warranty available
*Coverage up to 100,000 sq ft in ideal conditions with outdoor signal strength -50dB or stronger and open indoor spaces. Additional antennas may be required.
About Sentry Remote Monitoring
Force5 2.0's integrated Sentry hardware offers seamless off-site adjustments to maximize performance at every location. A must-have for building owners, managers and installers, Sentry provides fast adjustments via remote access when continuous up-time is mission critical.
- Access via Android® app, iPhone® app or Sentry web portal
- Quickly pinpoint malfunctions due to unforeseen changes such as newly installed cellular towers or repeater systems
- Immediately notifies you about booster changes and over-powering
- Remotely monitor and adjust booster performance, including uplink, downlink or band
- Optimize installation by monitoring and identifying the strongest signal strength available
|Uplink Frequency Range (MHz):||698-716 / 776-787 / 824-849 / 1850-1915 / 1710-1755 (G Block Included)|
|Downlink Frequency Range (MHz):||728-746 / 746-757 / 869-894 / 1930-1995 / 2110-2155 (G Block Included)|
|Supported Standards:||CDMA, WCDMA, GSM, EDGE, HSPA+, EVDO, LTE and all cellular standards|
|Input/Output Impedance:||50 Ohm|
|Maximum Gain:||72 dB|
|Noise Figure:||5 dB|
|AC Power Transmitter:||Input AC 110 V, 60 Hz / Output DC 15-20 V|
|Maximum Output Power:||1 Watt EIRP|
|RF Connectors:||N Female (both ends)|
|Operating Temperature:||-4°F to +158°F|
|Dimensions:||14.5" x 11" x 3.5"|
Booster Kit Includes
- (1) Force5 2.0 booster with built-in Sentry monitoring system
- (1) Power Supply
- (1) USB cable to set up Sentry software