Keep your fleet of vehicles connected throughout the most challenging signal areas with the Fusion2Go 3.0 Fleet, the most powerful cell phone signal booster for commercial drivers, boundary pushers, law enforcement, or public safety officials who require a fixed antenna solution. This Fleet model is kitted with a non-magnetic option (NMO) outside antenna that permanently and securely mounts to any vehicle, enabling it to withstand the most rugged conditions.
The Fusion2Go 3.0 Fleet provides the maximum gain and power possible for an in-vehicle cell phone signal booster for strong and reliable 5G/4G LTE connectivity. Featuring 2XP technology for twice the uplink transmission power, the Fusion2Go 3.0 Fleet is the best permanently mounted booster for maintaining cell signal at the fringe of cell tower networks and beyond.
- Maximum gain and power throughout the most remote areas on and off the road
- Supports multiple simultaneous users
- Works with all North American carriers
- Compatible with all cellular devices, including hotspots, while extending battery life
- 5G compatible - Fusion2Go 3.0 supports 4G and 5G devices
- 2XP technology offers 2x uplink power for best performance in the most rural/remote areas
- High quality materials for longevity and connectivity when you need it
- Designed, assembled and tested in the USA
- Industry best 3-year warranty and lifetime US-based tech support
Note: The permanent nature of the NMO antenna may require the assistance of a professional installer, as there will need to be a small ¾" hole drilled into the roof of the vehicle to run the antenna cable between the NMO antenna and the signal amplifier.
How It Works
A cell phone signal booster captures a nearby cellular signal, amplifies it, and broadcasts that signal in the space that needs a better cell phone signal. Signal booster kits work for small and large homes, offices, apartments, commercial buildings, and even cars, trucks, and RVs.
Regardless of the space, the specific components of a cell phone booster include:
- Outside Antenna - Installs on the exterior of your building in the location that receives the strongest signal from a nearby cell tower. This captures the strong signal outside of the building and pulls it into the building.
- Signal Booster - Receives the signal from the outside antenna and amplifies the signal strength before sending the improved cellular signal to the indoor antenna(s).
- Indoor Antenna(s) - These are installed inside of the building to distribute the amplified signal throughout your building or vehicle. Some buildings may require multiple indoor antennas and/or multiple boosters.
- Cables - Connects the outdoor antenna with the booster and the booster with the indoor antenna.
|Uplink Frequency Range (MHz):||698-716 / 776-787 / 824-849 / 1850-1915 / 1710-1755 (G Block Included)|
|Downlink Frequency Range (MHz):||728-746 / 746-757 / 869-894 / 1930-1995 / 2110-2155 (G Block Included)|
|Supported Standards:||CDMA, WCDMA, GSM, EDGE, HSPA+, EVDO, LTE and all cellular standards|
|Input/Output Impedance:||50 Ohm|
|Maximum Gain:||50 dB|
|Max Uplink Power:||29 dBm|
|Noise Figure:||≤5 dB|
|Gain Adjustment:||20 dB (Automatic)|
|Maximum Output Power:||1 Watt EIRP|
|Cable Type:||RG-58U (Outside) / SC-174 (Inside)|
|Outside NMO Antenna Cable:||17 feet|
|Inside Patch Antenna Cable:||10 feet|
|Hardwire Power Supply Cable:||18 feet|
|RF Connectors:||FME male (both ends)|
|Operation Temperature:||-4ºF to +158ºF|
|Dimensions:||5.625" x 4" x 1.125"|
The Booster Kit Includes The Fusion2Go 3.0 Fleet Kit ( SC-Fusion2Go3-NMO ), which includes:
- Outside antenna
- NMO Mounting Cable
- Fusion2Go 3.0 Signal Booster
- Inside patch antenna
- 12V Hardwire Power Supply