An uncomplicated and effective solution for employers to improve situational awareness of ZOLEO users in the field.
Visually track the most recent reported location of selected ZOLEO devices on a web-based map, and up to the last 100 location reports of the device. View the detailed track points (path of travel) and location events within a Location Share+ session, including automatic updates, check-ins, and SOS events.
Get even more out of ZOLEO Track with a Location Share+ subscription.
With ZOLEO Track, account owners can now achieve the following:
- Easy setup and registration via myZOLEO
- Auto-import devices; easily select/deselect
- Assign devices unique names
- View locations as “dots-on-a-map” (+ up to 100 prior locations) and details:
- Device name, location, location name, status (check-in, active location sharing, SOS alert)
- View detailed path of travel (With a Location Share+ subscription)
- Filter the map by device number, device state, or assigned name
- Choice of Mapbox map: Terrain, Satellite, Outdoors
- Standard reports: by device state (SOS, all data)
- Data export by month (CSV, Excel, PDF, PowerPoint, Rich Text Format, TIFF, Word)
- Improved situational awareness of device users in the field
- Historical reports and data that can be exported for additional analysis
- Included as part of the standard offering for account holders
- Location Share+ is recommended tor detailed path of travel (based on the selected interval).
The Iridium® based ZOLEO satellite communicator offers everything you need to stay connected and secure when venturing beyond cell coverage. Interested in getting a ZOLEO device? Contact us.
- Satellite Communications Equipment from Expert Mobile Communications
- Everything you want to know about the ZOLEO Satellite Communicator