The Fusion2Go 3.0 features 2XP technology to maximize vehicle-to-cell tower range by increasing the uplink transmission power two-fold. This enables users to remain connected throughout the weakest cell signal environments. Independent testing by CKC Labs confirms that the Fusion2Go 3.0 provides 2X more uplink power and fastest speeds compared to the closest competitor.
- Maximum gain and power throughout the most remote areas of the road
- Supports multiple simultaneous users
- Works with all North American carriers
- Compatible with all cellular devices, including hotspots, while extending their battery life
- Fusion2Go 3.0 supports 2G, 3G, and 4G/LTE connectivity
- 2XP technology offers 2x uplink power for best performance in the most rural/remote areas
- High quality materials for longevity and connectivity when you need it
- Designed, assembled and tested in the USA
- Industry best 3-year warranty and lifetime US-based tech support
How It Works
A cell phone signal booster captures a nearby cellular signal, amplifies it, and broadcasts that signal in the space that needs a better cell phone signal. Cell booster kits come in two options: building and mobile/vehicle. The building options works for small & large homes, offices, apartments and commercial buildings; while the mobile/vehicle options works for cars, trucks, and RVs (basically, any powered vehicle that moves).
Regardless of the space, the specific components of a cell phone booster include:
- Outside Antenna - Installs on the exterior in the facility that receives the strongest signal from a nearby cell tower. This captures weak signals from outside, and pulls it into the facility.
- Signal Booster - Receives the weak signal from the outside antenna and amplifies the signal strength before sending the improved cellular signal to the inside antenna(s).
- Inside Antenna(s) - These are installed inside to distribute the amplified signal throughout your building or vehicle. Some buildings may require multiple indoor antennas and/or multiple boosters.
- Cables - Connects the outdoor antenna with the booster and the booster with the indoor antenna.
|Uplink Frequency Range (MHz):||698-716 / 776-787 / 824-849 / 1850-1915 / 1710-1755 (G Block Included)|
|Downlink Frequency Range (MHz):||728-746 / 746-757 / 869-894 / 1930-1995 / 2110-2155 (G Block Included)|
|Supported Standards:||CDMA, WCDMA, GSM, EDGE, HSPA+, EVDO, LTE and all cellular standards|
|Input/Output Impedance:||50 Ohm|
|Maximum Gain:||50 dB|
|Max Uplink Power:||29 dBm|
|Noise Figure:||≤5 dB|
|Gain Adjustment:||20 dB (Automatic)|
|DC Car Charger:||6-15V|
|Maximum Output Power:||1 Watt EIRP|
|Exterior Antenna Cable Type / Length:||RG-302 / 10 feet|
|Interior Antenna Cable Type / Length:||RG-174 / 10 feet|
|RF Connectors:||FME Male (both ends)|
|Dimensions:||5.625" x 4" x 1.125"|