The Fusion2Go 3.0 RV cell phone signal booster is optimized for recreational vehicles, trailers, and campers to provide reliable 5G/4G LTE connectivity for multiple users inside the vehicle. It features 2XP technology which boosts vehicle-to-cell tower range by increasing uplink power two-fold. This empowers users to remain connected throughout the weakest cell signal environments, enjoying strong and reliable connectivity for work, play, or safety.
- Maximum gain and power throughout the most remote areas on and off the road
Supports multiple simultaneous users
- Works with all North American carriers
- Compatible with all cellular devices, including hotspots, while extending their battery life
- 5G compatible– Fusion2Go 3.0 boosts all 5G/4G LTE devices
- 2XP technology offers 2x uplink power for best performance in the most rural/remote areas
- High quality materials for longevity and connectivity when you need it
- Industry best 3-year warranty and lifetime US-based tech support
- Designed, assembled and tested in the USA
How It Works
A cell phone signal booster captures a nearby cellular signal, amplifies it, and broadcasts that signal in the space that needs a better cell phone signal. Cell booster kits come in two options: building and mobile/vehicle. The building options works for small & large homes, offices, apartments and commercial buildings; while the mobile/vehicle options works for cars, trucks, and RVs (basically, any powered vehicle that moves).
Regardless of the space, the specific components of a cell phone booster include:
- Outside Antenna - Installs on the exterior in the facility that receives the strongest signal from a nearby cell tower. This captures weak signals from outside, and pulls it into the facility.
- Signal Booster - Receives the weak signal from the outside antenna and amplifies the signal strength before sending the improved cellular signal to the inside antenna(s).
- Inside Antenna(s) - These are installed inside to distribute the amplified signal throughout your building or vehicle. Some buildings may require multiple indoor antennas and/or multiple boosters.
- Cables - Connects the outdoor antenna with the booster and the booster with the indoor antenna.
|Uplink Frequency Range (MHz):||698-716 / 776-787 / 824-849 / 1850-1915 / 1710-1755 (G Block Included)|
|Downlink Frequency Range (MHz):||728-746 / 746-757 / 869-894 / 1930-1995 / 2110-2155 (G Block Included)|
|Supported Standards:||CDMA, WCDMA, GSM, EDGE, HSPA+, EVDO, LTE and all cellular standards|
|Input/Output Impedance:||50 Ohm|
|Maximum Gain:||50 dB|
|Maximum Uplink Power:||29 dB|
|Noise Figure:||≤5 dB|
|Gain Adjustment:||20 dB (Automatic)|
|DC Car Charger:||6-15V|
|Maximum Output Power:||1 Watt EIRP|
|Exterior Antenna Cable Length:||40 ft|
|RF Connectors:||FME Male (both ends)|
|Dimensions:||5.625" x 4" x 1.125"|
The Booster Kit Includes The Fusion Professional Kit (SC-Fusion2Go3-RV), which includes:
- Outside omni antenna
- Coax cable, SC-240, 40ft
- Fusion2Go 3.0 Signal Booster
- Inside whip antenna
- AC power adapter