The Fusion2Go 3.0 RV cell phone signal booster is optimized for recreational vehicles, trailers, and campers to provide reliable 5G/4G LTE connectivity for multiple users inside the vehicle. It features 2XP technology which boosts vehicle-to-cell tower range by increasing uplink power two-fold. This empowers users to remain connected throughout the weakest cell signal environments, enjoying strong and reliable connectivity for work, play, or safety.
- Maximum gain and power throughout the most remote areas on and off the road
Supports multiple simultaneous users
- Works with all North American carriers
- Compatible with all cellular devices, including hotspots, while extending their battery life
- 5G compatible– Fusion2Go 3.0 boosts all 5G/4G LTE devices
- 2XP technology offers 2x uplink power for best performance in the most rural/remote areas
- High quality materials for longevity and connectivity when you need it
- Industry best 3-year warranty and lifetime US-based tech support
- Designed, assembled and tested in the USA
How It Works
A cell phone signal booster captures a nearby cellular signal, amplifies it, and broadcasts that signal in the space that needs a better cell phone signal. Signal booster kits work for small and large homes, offices, apartments, commercial buildings, and even cars, trucks, and RVs.
Regardless of the space, the specific components of a cell phone booster include:
- Outside Antenna - Installs on the exterior of your building in the location that receives the strongest signal from a nearby cell tower. This captures the strong signal outside of the building and pulls it into the building.
- Signal Booster - Receives the signal from the outside antenna and amplifies the signal strength before sending the improved cellular signal to the indoor antenna(s).
- Indoor Antenna(s) - These are installed inside of the building to distribute the amplified signal throughout your building or vehicle. Some buildings may require multiple indoor antennas and/or multiple boosters.
- Cables - Connects the outdoor antenna with the booster and the booster with the indoor antenna.
|Uplink Frequency Range (MHz):||698-716 / 776-787 / 824-849 / 1850-1915 / 1710-1755 (G Block Included)|
|Downlink Frequency Range (MHz):||728-746 / 746-757 / 869-894 / 1930-1995 / 2110-2155 (G Block Included)|
|Supported Standards:||CDMA, WCDMA, GSM, EDGE, HSPA+, EVDO, LTE and all cellular standards|
|Input/Output Impedance:||50 Ohm|
|Maximum Gain:||50 dB|
|Maximum Uplink Power:||29 dB|
|Noise Figure:||≤5 dB|
|Gain Adjustment:||20 dB (Automatic)|
|DC Car Charger:||6-15V|
|Maximum Output Power:||1 Watt EIRP|
|Exterior Antenna Cable Length:||40 ft|
|RF Connectors:||FME Male (both ends)|
|Dimensions:||5.625" x 4" x 1.125"|
The Booster Kit Includes The Fusion Professional Kit (SC-Fusion2Go3-RV), which includes:
- Outside omni antenna
- Coax cable, SC-240, 40ft
- Fusion2Go 3.0 Signal Booster
- Inside whip antenna
- AC power adapter