Stay connected with Fusion Professional, the most powerful cell phone signal booster for mid-size buildings that provides strong, reliable connections in areas up to 8,000 sq. ft. It significantly improves 5G/4G LTE connectivity for all North American cell carriers with built-in 2XP technology that doubles uplink transmission power to maintain the cellular connection to the tower in the weakest signal environments.
Assembled and tested in the USA with outstanding build quality, award-winning technologies, all-carrier compatibility, and world-class support, the Fusion Professional is the premier cell phone signal booster for the mid-size commercial buildings and large residences.
- Significantly improve cellular connectivity for all North American cell carriers inside any building, up to 8,000 sq ft
- Exclusive 2XP technology delivers twice the signal power to the tower when compared to the closest competitor to keep all devices connected in weak signal areas
- SureIQ balances incoming signals, ensuring 24/7 uptime and continuous peak performance in both urban and rural areas
- Highest system gain in its class combined with our strongest outdoor yagi antenna ensures constant connectivity in even the most challenging signal environments
- 5G compatible– Fusion Professional supports 5G & 4G LTE phones and devices, including MiFi hotspots and cellular datahubs
- Designed, assembled and tested in the USA. FCC and IC-approved amplifiers built with the highest quality materials for longevity and connectivity when you need it most
- Includes 24/7 lifetime US-based tech support and 3-year manufacturer's warranty
How It Works
A cell phone signal booster captures a nearby cellular signal, amplifies it, and broadcasts that signal in the space that needs a better cell phone signal. Signal booster kits work for small and large homes, offices, apartments, commercial buildings, and even cars, trucks, and RVs.
Regardless of the space, the specific components of a cell phone booster include:
- Outside Antenna - Installs on the exterior of your building in the location that receives the strongest signal from a nearby cell tower. This captures the strong signal outside of the building and pulls it into the building.
- Signal Booster - Receives the signal from the outside antenna and amplifies the signal strength before sending the improved cellular signal to the indoor antenna(s).
- Indoor Antenna(s) - These are installed inside of the building to distribute the amplified signal throughout your building or vehicle. Some buildings may require multiple indoor antennas and/or multiple boosters.
- Cables - Connects the outdoor antenna with the booster and the booster with the indoor antenna.
BEFORE USE, you MUST REGISTER THIS DEVICE with your wireless provider and have your provider's consent. Most wireless providers consent to the use of signal boosters. Some providers may not consent to the use of this device on their network. If you are unsure, contact your provider.
- You MUST operate this device with approved antennas and cables as specified by the manufacturer. Antennas MUST be installed at least 20 cm (8 inches) from any person.
- You MUST cease operating this device immediately if requested by the FCC or a licensed wireless service provider.
- WARNING. E911 location information may not be provided or may be inaccurate for calls served by using this device.
- Please note, the four largest carriers - AT&T, T-Mobile, Verizon and Sprint - and more than 90 regional carriers have given blanket consent for use of all boosters certified to the new FCC standards.
|Uplink Frequency Range (MHz):||698-716 / 776-787 / 824-849 / 1850-1915 / 1710-1755 (G Block Included)|
|Downlink Frequency Range (MHz):||728-746 / 746-757 / 869-894 / 1930-1995 / 2110-2155 (G Block Included)|
|Supported Standards:||CDMA, WCDMA, GSM, EDGE, HSPA+, EVDO, LTE and all cellular standards|
|Input/Output Impedance:||50 Ohm (Outdoor) / 50 Ohm (Indoor)|
|Maximum Gain:||72 dB|
|Maximum Downlink:||8 dBm|
|Maximum Uplink:||26 dBm|
|Noise Figure:||8 dB|
|AC Power Transmitter:||Input AC 110 V, 60 Hz / Output DC 5-15 V|
|Maximum Output Power:||1 Watt EIRP|
|Cable:||SC-400 (50 ft) / SC-240 (20 ft)|
|RF Connectors:||N-Female (both ends)|
|Operation Temperature:||-4º to +158º F|
|Dimensions:||7.875" x 5" x 1.188"|
|Weight:||2 lb. 3 oz.|