The Cel-Fi GO X is an in-building signal booster system that utilizes Nextivity’s Cel-Fi Smart Signal Booster technology to significantly boost voice and data coverage.
The GO X is different to the majority of other boosters we sell in 3 ways:
- The Go X is a single-carrier device, and will amplify signal for just one of the following carriers at a time: TELUS, Bell or Rogers.
- The GO X offers up to 100 dB gain. Unlike most of our other broadband, multi-carrier devices, the Cel-Fi Go X is not restricted to 70 dB gain by the ISED.
- The Go X is NEMA 4 weather resistant, and can be installed outdoors.
The Go X can be used in all kinds of applications, including:
- Industrial facilities
- Outdoor applications
Please note that the Cel-Fi GO X can only boost signal for one network at a time. If you have users on multiple networks in your building, you may need a multi-carrier booster or multiple GO X devices.
CEL-FI Wave Mobile APP
The GO X can be easily optimized and monitored by the Cel-Fi WAVE application for iOS and Android devices. Cel-Fi's mobile app allows you to connect to the device over bluetooth and see detailed diagnostic information, including measures of signal strength (RSRP), gain, and signal quality (SINR).
Cel-Fi WAVE is the software application and cloud-based portal solution used for registering, setting-up, optimizing, remotely monitoring, and updating the Cel-Fi hardware. Available on iOS, Android, Tencent, PC, and Mac devices.
As with all signal booster kits, the coverage area of the Cel-Fi unit depends on two factors:
- The number of indoor antennas you pair it with
- The signal strength at the location where the outdoor "donor" antenna is installed.
It has potential to cover up to 100,000 sq ft of open coverage area combined with sector antenna setup.
|NEXTIVITY CEL-FI GO-X SMART SIGNAL BOOSTER|
|Frequencies - Uplink||Band 2, 1850-1910 MHz; Band 4, 1710-1755 MHz; Band 5, 824-849 MHz; Band 12, 699-716 MHz; Band 13, 777-787 MHz|
|Frequencies - Downlink||Band 2, 1930-1990 MHz; Band 4, 2110-2155 MHz; Band 5, 869-894 MHz; Band 12, 729-746 MHz; Band 13, 746-756 MHz|
|Max Gain||100 decibels (dB)|
|Power||9.6, 16.5V, 2A current draw, 16W nominal power consumption|
|Dimensions||10.73 x 3.8 x 1.71 in / 27.25 x 9.65 x 4.35 cm|
|Weight||1.87 lbs / 0.85 kgs|
- Cel-Fi GO-X Amplifier
- Outside Yagi Antenna
- Inside Dome Antenna(s): 1, 2, or 4 depending on configuration
- Splitter: 2-way or 4-way (depends on configuration)
- Lightning Surge Protector
- 2x 30 ft Ultra Low Loss LMR400 Cables (depends on configuration)
- SMA Female to N Male Connector
- 2ft SMA-Male to N-Male Cable
- Power Supply