Stay connected everywhere on the road with Fusion2Go OTR, the most powerful vehicle cell phone signal booster that includes SureCall’s high-performance exterior truck antenna optimized for semi-trucks, work vans, commercial fleets, trailers, off-road vehicles and RVs. It delivers reliable cellular signals for fewer dropped calls, best call clarity, fastest data speeds, and improved streaming quality even in the weakest signal areas.
Fusion2Go OTR provides the maximum gain and power possible for an in-vehicle cellular booster ensuring seamless 5G/4G LTE connectivity for all mobile phones and devices, including hotspots. Weather-proof components are made to last and protected from water, dust and the harshest road conditions.
- BUILT FOR FLEETS— Boosts 5G/4G LTE voice, text and data speeds for all North American cell carriers, including Verizon's 5G Nationwide data signals.
- HIGH PERFORMANCE— Highest system gain and patented 2XP technology doubles the transmit power back to the cell tower ensuring a strong reliable connection even in the weakest signal areas.
- FASTEST DATA SPEEDS— Highest signal quality increases data throughput for a more consistent streaming experience on all 5G & 4G phones and devices, including hotspots.
- HEAVY DUTY ANTENNA— Durable and weather-tested exterior antenna permanently mounts to any large vehicle to withstand the most rugged work conditions. Built-in ground plan allows for use on any surface– metal, fiberglass, wood or plastic.
- CUSTOM HEIGHT— 16" and 32" antenna height options are available with the optional mast extension. Durable 2-clamp bracket and mounting hardware with thread-lock glue helps withstand vibrations. Antenna fits 3/8 x 24 thread mount.
- USA COMPANY— Designed, assembled and tested in the USA. SureCall is proudly American-owned and operated, based in Silicon Valley California.
- BEST WARRANTY— Includes industry best 3-year warranty and lifetime US-based tech support.
How It Works
A cell phone signal booster captures a nearby cellular signal, amplifies it, and broadcasts that signal in the space that needs a better cell phone signal. Cell booster kits come in two options: building and mobile/vehicle. The building options works for small & large homes, offices, apartments and commercial buildings; while the mobile/vehicle options works for cars, trucks, and RVs (basically, any powered vehicle that moves).
Regardless of the space, the specific components of a cell phone booster include:
- Outside Antenna - Installs on the exterior in the facility that receives the strongest signal from a nearby cell tower. This captures weak signals from outside, and pulls it into the facility.
- Signal Booster - Receives the weak signal from the outside antenna and amplifies the signal strength before sending the improved cellular signal to the inside antenna(s).
- Inside Antenna(s) - These are installed inside to distribute the amplified signal throughout your building or vehicle. Some buildings may require multiple indoor antennas and/or multiple boosters.
- Cables - Connects the outdoor antenna with the booster and the booster with the indoor antenna.
|Uplink Frequency Range (MHz):||698-716 / 776-787 / 824-849 / 1850-1915 / 1710-1755 (G Block Included)|
|Downlink Frequency Range (MHz):||728-746 / 746-757 / 869-894 / 1930-1995 / 2110-2155 (G Block Included)|
|Supported Standards:||CDMA, WCDMA, GSM, EDGE, HSPA+, EVDO, LTE and all cellular standards|
|Input/Output Impedance:||50 Ohm|
|Maximum Gain:||50 dB|
|Max Uplink Power:||29 dBm|
|Noise Figure:||≤5 dB|
|Gain Adjustment:||20 dB (Automatic)|
|DC Car Charger:||6-15V|
|Maximum Output Power:||1 Watt EIRP|
|RF Connectors:||FME Male (both ends)|
|Dimensions:||5.625" x 4" x 1.125"|
Kit Contents and Quick Guide
The Booster Kit Includes The Fusion2Go OTR Kit (SC-Fusion2Go3-OTR), which includes:
- OTR Antenna
- Cable exit adapter spring base and mounting bracket
- Mast extension (optional)
- SureCall booster
- DC power adapter
- Inside patch antenna